The rise of electricity prices has risen over the past years, which has become an added financial burden to consumers and businesses in the long run.
Are you looking for alternatives or ways to save on electricity bills? Then, investing in a reliable PV system offered by EU Solar may be the wisest decision to make. EU Solar specializes in the installation and design of commercial solar electricity systems both for personal consumption and for large-scale commercial use.
Why Switch to A Solar Power System?
A solar power system can help protect your business or home from the ever-rising electricity charges and tariffs, including the inevitable energy peak demands, network charges, and carbon pricing.
Solar systems can last up to 25 years and this means that you will make significant savings after your investment return period. The usual payback period for a solar system is four years in a commercial setting.
Going solar could also save the environment and your business will win the favour of environment-conscious customers. Moreover, businesses may even benefit from tax deductions from the depreciation of the said system.
Key Benefits of Going Solar
Below are some of the advantages you can reap when you choose to invest in solar power systems:
- Solar energy dramatically helps in the battle against global warming since it reduces the consumption of fossil fuels and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Solar power systems are as functional and often more reliable than standard utility electricity.
- They only require little maintenance, which helps you save money in the long run.
- They provide clean electricity and quietly for almost 25 years or more as solar panels have a 25-year performance warranty.
- Government incentives are also very generous on PV systems. By investing in a solar system, a business can benefit from tax deductions that can result in depreciation.
- Reduce operating costs, offset electricity consumption and protect your business or household against future price rises on electricity bills.
Here at EU Solar, we offer leasing options, which is a great choice if you don’t want to bear the initial cost of installing solar panels. Our experts will find the best leasing options that suit your needs and budget to help you save on electricity expenses.