Solar Energy Systems
Buying a Solar energy system can seem like a daunting task. Solar energy systems are very popular owing to the recent rebates and grants provided by the government. A retail customer must ask variety of questions before purchasing a solar energy system.
- How many KW is needed ?
- How much will the system generate ?
- Are there any rebates available for solar energy system ?
- Whats the feed in tariff rate ?
- How to choose a trustworthy solar company ?
- What are the warranties available ?
- What inverter to choose ?
- What brands of panels to use ?
- Impact on financials of a household ?
- Impact on your electricity bills ?
- How solar energy can help you save ?
The CEC has released a guide for retail customer on installing solar energy systems for your house. The guide contains a range of answers including how to choose your solar system.
Solar energy play a big part in development of the Australian economy and the infrastructure. Australia has the highest amount of radiation per square meter of any continent in the world.
Hundreds of thousands of Australian households now have solar hot water systems or solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on their rooftop. Deployment of megawatt-scale solar electricity generation systems is still at an early stage of development in Australia.
The increased deployment of solar energy generation depends critically on the commercialization of large-scale solar energy technologies.
We provide systems to leverage solar energy to negate your electricity bills.Whether you are looking for a solar energy system in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Hobart.
You can take advantage of our exciting specials in your area or contact us to see how we can help. Eurosolar has been providing value creating products in Australia. You can also take advantage of the finance options available.
Why should you choose Eurosolar for your solar energy system?
We have an excellent track record of installation and post sales customer service. Our unique selling point include
- Excellent Pre and Post Sales Service
- High quality Clean Energy Council approved solar panels, inverters and mountings
- Market leading customer service
- No obligation quote
- 30 years of solar panel performance warranty available on solar panels
- Best and most competitive price guaranteed on comparable systems
- Qualified, experienced and licensed Clean Energy Council approved installers
How to contact Euro Solar ?
Contact one of our friendly staff members on 1300 387 676. Our offices are located all around Australia including major cities like Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.
We can offer information such as pricing, specifications, technical data, warranties, installation and much more. We will organize a solar quote free of charge and assess the suitability of your home. We also arrange approval through your electricity supplier, organize the Solar Credits rebate and coordinate installation by a CEC (Clean Energy Council) accredited installer.
How do I know if my roof is suitable for solar panels?
A Euro Solar representative will make observations with advanced imagery software to ascertain the suitability of your roof for a solar system installation.
In specific cases where the roof design is complicated, our installer will perform a site inspection to make further observations. We will look at the area available, as well as the direction and pitch of the roof to determine whether the building is suitable and if there would be any extra costs.